Humus is a light and delicious snack, I served this with dessert after lunch for those of us without a sweet tooth.
I know you’ll enjoy this simple recipe!
Quick and healthy!
Hummus Dip with vegetable sticks
- 800 g canned chickpeas
- 1 peeled garlic cloves
- Pinch of salt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Vegetable Sticks
- 1 Red capsicum cut in to medium strips
- 1 Green cut in to medium strips
- 3 Cucumber cut in to medium strips
- 3 Carrots cut in to medium strips
- 15 Broccoli cut florets
- 16 Green beans cut the end on both sides
- 1 100g Rice crackers
- 1 100g sea weeds rice crackers.
- ½ teaspoon of paprika for presentation
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas in cold water.
- Add the chickpeas, peeled garlic, salt, and lemon juice in a food processor and process until combined. While the food processor is still on gradually add the olive oil until it is smooth.
- Arrange the vegetable sticks in the serving plate put the hummus in a serving bowl and place it on the middle of the vegetables and sprinkle with paprika.