After a long week there is nothing we enjoy more than a hearty dish like Lasagna with a green salad and a good movie. I made a cheesy beef lasagna this Friday but I like to change things up every week. Next week I will be cooking a vegetarian lasagna with garlic or pesto bread and of course a mixed green salad.
- Preheat oven to 200C for 15 minutes. Add 1 cup of bolognaise sauce to the base of the baking dish.
- Position three pasta sheets over the bolognaise sauce (breaking sheets, if required to fit); then spoon 1 ½ cups of the bolognaise sauce over the pasta sheets.
- Sprinkle one quarter of the ricotta, feta and cheddar cheese.
- Repeat the above steps twice. Cover the final layer with the Béchamel sauce and sprinkle with ricotta, feta and cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 50 minutes or until the lasagna is golden on top and cooked through.